[Divunal-list] Joining the Project

The Spectre spectre@myriad.dhs.org
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 23:42:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello! I'd like to let everyone know my intentions to join the project. My
name is Chris, and I'm a 22 year old MU* junkie. I have always wanted to
get into programming, and I see this as a great opportunity to do so. I
have read and agree to the spiffy legal agreement, and plan to do
authoring, coding, gophering, and whatever else Glyph needs. ;) I'm
excited about the project, and have had over 5 years of MU* world-building
experience that I hope to carry over into this TR world. Hope to be a help
and not a burden, but plan on hearing alot of questions from me. Some
stupid, some intuitive, most indecipherable. Anyway, thanks for the
opportunity to work on such a groundbreaking (IMNSHO) arena. If you need
to get in touch, you can always reach me at spectre@myriad.dhs.org and on
IRC as either Phate or Spectre.

Chris/Phate/Spectre