[Divunal-list] Joining the Project

Michael Dartt jedin@twistedmatrix.com
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:58:09 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome aboard, Chris!  We here at Twisted Matrix Enterprises would like
to extend our heartfelt gratitude for your acceptance of the Authoring
Agreement(TM); we welcome you to the team.

We've noted your concerns regarding your skills and newness to the
project, and would like to assure you that we will never "put the smack
down"(TM) on you for asking a question, unless it has been documented.
Please check the web site; our very own long-haired hackers (and others)
have worked hard to bring quality documentation to your web browser.

Insofar as learning programming is concerned, we think you will find
that the Twisted Reality API makes acquiring skills both safe and fun.
We recommend you begin by working in the library to build your
character's home.  The progression from using the commands provided to
writing your own will undoubtedly be quick and easy.  It's that
combination of simplicity and power that makes Twisted Reality and
Divunal part of a balanced breakfast.

Again, welcome aboard!  We look forward to seeing your work and reading
your email.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Michael Dartt (Jedin)
Twisted Matrix Enterprises Corporate Division

--Twisted Reality: more girls, more guns, more beer.  Um, wait.  'More
game.' Right.  That's it.

P.S.  Glyph needs help.  A lot of it.  We hope you're prepared--and
agile.