[Divunal-list] Reality Server Reorganization

Tenth tenth@clockwork.divunal.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:44:56 -0400 (EDT)

Due to some problems with the Reality server (The computer itself, not the
software :-) we will be forced to take Divunal and the CVS tree offline
for a day or two (or three) while we work out a few issues and kick the
tower case a few times.

The Twisted Reality webpage may be moving soon as well when
our new server arrives, but the end result will be that our
formal Divunal page will be up at www.divunal.com, with more information
for prospective players, and the Twisted Reality/Twisted Matrix site will
actually be at www.twistedmatrix.com where it's supposed to be.

We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience this causes our developers,
(and the further delay this puts on players getting to try Divunal) and
thank you for bearing with us while we finish setting up our new office.

Thanks again,

- Tenth
- Glyph