[Inheritance] (no subject)

sanjeev sanjeev at web-performers.com
Mon Jun 4 06:09:31 EDT 2007

Dear Webmaster,
 =

As a part of an ongoing campaign to increase the Link Popularity of our cli=
ent's web site I am looking for some related web sites like yours to exchan=
ge links with. I would like to request you consider linking to our site.  I=
n exchange, we will link back to your site. Please add our sites =

 =

 =

Details of my sites are as follows:
 =

Link Text: football picks
      =

Description : Free football picks, NFL picks and college football  picks fr=
om the web's top sports handicapper.    .
 =

your link will be added at below three sites(on home page):

http://www.lindsaylohanmusic.info/
http://www.mariasharapovapicture.info/
http://www.kanganaranaut.info/

plz add my link and let me know on which site u want your link this will be=
 done within 15 minutes.
 =

 =

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing =
your links at this site.
 =

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.
 =

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards
 sanjeev