[Inheritance] re:Don't miss this unique chance

Esmeralda Lim 1stocknews at toyotapujadas.com
Mon Jun 4 15:49:43 EDT 2007

Dear valued member.
We are writing to inform you about the result of the recent research concerning the quality of the drugs sold on the Internet.
The drugs you purchase on the Web are in many ways similar to a time bomb – malicious elements found in low-quality meds accumulate in human organism damaging the organs they should be curing. Our Association recommends you to buy your drugs from USDrugs pharmacy since it’s one of very few e-shops selling ONLY generic drugs.
Remember! Taking generic drugs you will secure yourself against poisoning!
--
If you have any more questions please contact to me.
Please include all previous messages in your email's.
Email: 1stocknews at toyotapujadas.com
WWW: http://wrswlo.infijokteom.info/?aiyghyilmzpv