[Inheritance] A increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month.

Toni Dolan silviav5 at zonnebloem.com
Tue Feb 19 02:30:55 EST 2008

Vpxl has been labeled a "Herbal Breakthrough" with over 1,500,000 bottles s=
old worldwide. Vpxl is the only penis enlargement pill that has been manufa=
ctured in a FDA Approved laboratory. Our money back guarantee is great. If =
for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product within the first=
 3 Months simply return the pills for a 100% refund.
http://felishidae.com
The penis is made up of 3 chambers, 2 large ones on top, which is your erec=
tile tissue (Corpora Cavernosa), and 1 smaller chamber on the bottom from w=
hich you urinate and ejaculate (Corpus Spongisum).
 =