[Inheritance] VPXL is 100% natural with no known side effects. All growth is permanent.

Isabella Rocha emolumentst0 at battagin.com
Tue Feb 19 02:52:48 EST 2008

Women view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive a=
nd sexually capable. An overall larger penis size also means a larger surfa=
ce area, which stimulates more nerve endings, resulting in a more pleasurab=
le experience for both you and your partner. A larger and more muscular pen=
is is also more of a natural, visual turn on for women. Your online shoppin=
g is safe & secure with EliteHerbal... also very discreet and private with =
no indication of penis enlargement on the bottle, package or billing receip=
t.
http://lopigenea.com
We would like to thank John from FL, USA and Dan from Australia for sending=
 us before and after photos and also letting us show them on our website.
 =