[Twisted-Python] epoll reactor problems

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Apr 11 13:27:31 MDT 2007

On 06:38 pm, matusis at matusis.com wrote:
>I wonder if we should revert to Twisted 2.2 ASAP

I can't speak to your deployment requirements, but it sounds like this
inquiry could lead to some extremely valuable information to fix this
issue in the next release of Twisted.  Would it be possible to replicate
this issue with your application in some kind of load-testing
environment so that we can analyze it "in the lab"?  Although I'd really
like to see this through to a satisfying conclusion, I don't want your
application to have to pay the cost of fixing Twisted.