[Twisted-Python] epoll reactor problems

Alec Matusis matusis at matusis.com
Wed Apr 11 14:01:34 MDT 2007

We have tested the upgrade to 2.5 on our dev and stage, and we have not run into this problem. So the only way I know how to demonstrate it is to look on live. We are in San Francisco. I wonder if anybody from Twisted is in the Bay Area, then maybe we can get together, ssh into the live servers and examine it.

Otherwise, I will have to look into  creating a simpler load testing environment with fake clients: this would take me a bit of timeā€¦